I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Keep Margin to Believe Commitment of Others

To succeed in business you need to understand how much you can believe and how much not.
If someone says he will give you a big fish remember that he may gtive you a small fish. Even he may not give you a fish at all. Now if you invite others hoping the big fish you will be disappointed. So believe only after getting the big fish not before getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment