I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Be Diplomatic, Dont Be Straight Forward


Although diplomacy is mainly used for country foreign affair, it can be used in business.

Being diplomatic means not being straight forward. You believe something but do not say it straightly. For example you can not believe a person without justification. But you can not say that you dont believe him. Sometimes you will have to say rather you believe him though you do not really.

If you trust your staff blindly they will be thief. But you can not say your staff that you dont trust him. If you say it they will say they steal because you do not trust them. So you will have to say that you trust them. But you will not trust them.

You can be victim only if you trust someone. There is no chance to be exploited if you do not trust. So if you do not trust you will be careful. Thus you will be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment