I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Thursday 20 July 2017

Commitment - Others Will Fail But Not You


In business, you will get money from your customers. Similarly some will get money from you as you are their customers.

Now if you plan to pay some one after receiving from others you need to be very careful. There are huge chances that someone commit you for a payment but he fails.

It is a very usual scenario that others will fail commitment to pay you. But you can not fail your commitment. So keep some space in the commitment.

May be someone committed you to pay tomorrow. You commit other after 3-4 days. There are chances that who committed you tomorrow, will again say tomorrow, when tomorrow comes. It may happen even several times. Recently I experienced a customers tomorrow commitment for 5 times, 5 days.

Who is failing commitment to you, in long run he will lose his reputation and his business will be at risk. But you do not want to lose your reputation. So others may fail but you should not fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment