I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

All Are Practical Experience Not Theory of Book




Yakubs business tips, all are from practical experience not theory of book.

Forget what business book says. Writers are university professors work with high class students. They are good people and they see good in everywhere. They are not used to dirty things of people that you will have to face everyday.

Books will say to be positive. But in reality if you are positive, you will be less careful than negative people. Thus negative people will do better than you.

Books will say to trust people. But in reality if you trust people, you will be less cautious than the people who do not trust others. Thus you will be victim and those who do not trust will not be victim and they will do better business than you.


No comments:

Post a Comment