I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Saturday 22 July 2017

Bangladesh Business Tips -Dont Withdraw Cash from Credit Card


Do not use credit card for withdraw money.
The interest and compound interest will make you mad.

Try to solve the problem without taking it in consideration that you can not withdraw money from credit card.

For example you owe to someone. To overcome the pressure you take money from credit card. This way you are not solving problem. You are increasing the problem.

Remember you will have to pay much more extra if you take it from credit card. Compound interest is a huge amount. It comes small thats why we can not forsee its danger. But in long run it become really huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment