I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it

I have written this blog to remind myself the strategies I find useful so I continue it. Sometimes we experience something and from the experience we take some strategy to handle similar situation in future. But we may forget it in future if we do not keep us reminding. Thats why I have written this blog. However if anyone gets it useful, I will be happy.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Tolerance is the Key to Business Success


The more you can tolerate the more successful you become in business.

Your staff will not understand your situation. May be you are in financial crisis. But staff will not try to understand your position. They will not understand that you are in problem. They will try to steal money even when you have fund crisis. They will force you for their salary in the beginning of month, though your fund may come after few days.

May be you paid much more extra than salary when you had money. But they will not consider it in present. They will forget what you did earlier. They will consider what you are doing now. May be there is huge urgent work. But staff will be sick or will say sick even without being sick. They will not bother your problem. They will think only for their problem. You will have to tolerate their inhuman behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment